At Bellevue Massage and Spa, we use Nufree hair removal treatment because it safe and effective. It gets closer to the hair root and is gentler on your skin. This allows us to remove more hair with less discomfort. Hair tends to grow in many different directions (patterns). Since the hair can only be removed in one direction at a time, this requires your aesthetician to know your skin type, condition and your hair patterns to do the best job for your hair removal. We use Nufree because it adheres to only the hair and does not stick to skin. This is the reason why at our spa you will receive a closer, more comfortable hair removal that lasts longer.
Come in and try NuFree hair removal treatment!
Currently Brazilian waxing services are available for women only
- NuFree never sticks to the skin.
- Nufree is antibacterial/antimicrobial it is safe, clean and germ free.
- Nufree is completely BOTANICAL and safe for the entire body.
- Nufree doesn’t dry and can be easily removed at any time!
- Nufree is clinically tested and uses no animal products.
Nufree is the gold standard in hair removal.
It was developed over 25 years ago to help plastic surgeons remove hair from a patient before surgery. Nufree is a safe and gentle, it never burns the skin because Nufree is applied at a temperature close to your body temperature. It is so safe that it is acceptable for presurgery situations. These are just a few of the reasons why Nufree is the most effective hair removal treatment in the world.
Accept no substitutes... Nufree is the best for solution for hair removal!
- Avoid applying heat to the waxed area for 12 to 24 hours. This includes hot baths, sauna, and steam.
- Use an anti-bacterial care recommended by skincare Expert
- Avoid suntanning for 12 to 24 hours. This includes any strong ultraviolet (UV) light exposure or tanning bed treatments.
- Avoid applying highly fragranced products to the waxed area. This includes, perfume, scented body lotions, anti-perspirants, cosmetics, or feminine hygiene sprays. Only use professional products, recommended to you by the skin care therapist who performed the waxing service
- Avoid using harsh abrasive or exfoliates in the waxed area. However if you are prone to in-grown hairs, the day after your waxing treatment, exfoliate newly waxed area with a loofah to avoid future problems.
- Avoid applying high SPF sunblocks to the waxed area for 12-24 hours after the waxing service. Sunscreen chemicals can be irritating to the newly waxed skin. This includes self-tanning products and tan accelerators.
- Any pinking of the skin should disappear within 6 to 8 hours after the waxing treatment. Slight pinking is normal, and indicates that the hair was removed from the root, rather than superficially broken off, as in shaving. This is the reason that professional waxing lasts so much longer
BUY 12 PACK AND $AVE